Monday 15 July 2013

c - Issues with LB_GETCURSEL -


I have some problems with lb_getcursel and what does it give (if it does anything

My message sends to the handler ... CASE IDT_TESTLIST1: if (word (WPARM) == lbnIPLCLK) {int rate = 0; Double Timeout = 60.0; Int LNG = 1; Unsigned four param [255] = {0}; Unsigned four ports 1 = port 1; Int iCurSel = SendDlgItemMessage (hwnd, IDT_TESTLIST1, LB_GETCURSEL, 0.0); Ret = PSB30_ Open (port 1, 16); Ret = PSB30_SendOrder (port1, test1 [iCurSel] .testambar, and ultimate [0], and LNG, and timeout); Ret = PSB30_Close (port 1); } break;

I am using Visual Studio 2010 and whenever i run the program iCurSel does not appear, even a value is assigned, it misses 0 When I step into the case statement, not every variable i, add a clock to ICurSel, the variables are visible in Auto Parts, I get a CFFXID 7777: error message.

hwnd is handled from my main window and is correct

any help

Cheers

I find it strange that no one is hovering over my variable in the message

That's because they are not present . Your program can not compile, there is an error in SendDlgItemMessage () takes 5 arguments, you pass 4. The last one morphed into floating point value by Typo.

Obviously you have to pay attention to compiling error messages. And change a setting so that it can not be done again. Change the "On Run, When Build or Deployment Error" set, on Tools + Options, Projects and Solutions, Build, and Run "Do not Launch".

No comments:

Post a Comment