Thursday 15 August 2013

java - Can a Program Differentiate between User Key Input and Program key Input? -


Is it possible to block key input from other programs for this program, but no key input by user's hands keyboard ?

For example:

Program A has a text field.

Programmable Windows has on-screen keyboard.

After selecting a text field, in Program A, I try to press the letter 'C' on the on-screen keyboard program but it does not appear in the text field.

However, when I press the letter 'C' directly with my keyboard, this program appears within the text area of ​​A.

I know how the key events are done, how they are queued, and I have seen the block input function in C ++

But this function only blocks all inputs

I have encountered programs that filter the input in such a way and can not detect how am I completely clear?

This question is mainly related to C ++ on the Windows 7 operating system.

You can never make sure that the simplest example is coming from an input hardware is a custom driver Powered by the software input will simulate the real keyboard.

Some fancy ideas can attach the microphone to the device, to listen to sound / vibrations for input filtering, but do you have full hardware solutions or applications, which will be given to individual users?

No comments:

Post a Comment