Thursday 15 August 2013

javascript - FuelUX Wizard is not submitting my form when click on 'finished' -


I am using bootstrap and fuelUX (just the wizard). I use the wizard with a form, and when the user is in the final step and clicks "finish" then the form (by jquery) wants to submit but everything in my "finish" handler works , But . Submit Not Part I What am I doing?

My code looks like this:

  & lt; Form id = "wizard_form" ... & gt; & Lt; Input ... /> & Lt; / Form & gt; $ ('#Fuelux_wizard') ('End', function (e, data) {$ ("# wizard_form"). Submit (); console.log ("OK";});   

When I do this with a normal button anywhere ... it works.

In the fuel UX wizard, when my form, with the type of button I submitted, To submit

does not trigger a checkout, which seems to work for me

  var wizard = $ (". Wizard"). Wizard (); Wizard ('End', function (e, data) {$ ("# form-in-wizard"). Submit (); console.log ("submit!");});    

No comments:

Post a Comment