Thursday 15 August 2013

python - What code do I need to write a csv file from my raspberry pi to a folder in my local network? -


As of now, my code will write a CSV file with data that I need a desktop called light csv. I would like to write it in a folder on my local network so that I can access it easily from my Windows computer. I think this is the best way to view files written with several PI files. It's the code I currently have. I'm new to Python, so any help would be appreciated: file file file (output) To: #Convert add the time_on variable of the button and a comma and the newline in a string. Outputfile.write (str (button_array [i] .total_time_on) + ', \ n') outputFile.close ()

All this tells me that some buttons were pressed, and then Write it on Raspberry PC Desktop I want to go to a specified folder on my network.

Should be written every time you are viewing the file? If so, then do not use the file to use the standard Python package locally (on PI) and then use something to copy the results in the network portion?

No comments:

Post a Comment