Thursday 15 August 2013

git - setting up gerrit -


The documentation is not very good for setting me up. Managing database is not my strong suit, so it is not friendly to me as well.

What do I have:

I have a desktop and an AWS server running gerit.war file is Ubuntu.

Reading on the Installation Guide I see all these commands that I want to run, but I do not know at all that I am saying this. On the server? Some Terminal?

I know that this is probably not Nobie, but I am getting frustrated.

Any help or documentation will be highly appreciated.

The commands must be run on the server.

First copy of the guarantee. Through the war file (SCP, FTP or whatever upload method AWS provides) on the server, and then execute the commands shown in the documents using the terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment