Thursday 15 August 2013

css - Getting sass to work with grunt -


I'm trying to work with stare but there are some things that are not very clear, even After reading the documentation.

I have in my grunts:

  grunt.loadNpmTasks ('content -contraab-sas'); Compass: {files: ['lt;% = yeoman.app%> / Styles / {, * /} *. {Scss, sass} '], Action: [' compass']}, grunt.registerTask ('default', ['saas']);   

My question should I make a SCSS or CSS file in my styles folder and in my HTML file, should I link to CSS or SCS files? Also, if I have a very large style file, should I always add one of them manually or there is an easy way, such as in the Rails where every file is automatically added inside the Styles folder ?

Edit

, add the random.scss file to whatever change I made with only the default Audio Console app I was trying to change the regular CSS.

Your configuration is incorrect; compass mixture with sass take a look at that configuration:

Obviously you create SAS or SCS files that are compiled for CSS. This is what you have to do for you, in your html, you include your final compiled CSS files. You can use a plugin, such as CMS files can generate html in your files from compiled CSS files. A configured might look like this:

  grunt.initConfig ({sass: {compile: {files: {'& lt;% = yeoman.app% & gt; / style /: ['& Lt;% = yeoman.app% & gt; / styles / {, * /} *. {Scss, sass}']}}}, Assets: {CSS: {files: {"Path / To / Your Html ": [" css / * .css "]}}}}); Grunt.loadNpmTasks ('grunting-contribution-mother-in-law'); Grunt.loadNpmTasks ('grunt-assetpush'); Grunt.registerTask ('default', ['sass', 'assetpush']);    

No comments:

Post a Comment