Thursday 15 August 2013

c++ - How can I get an MFC application to block from the command line? -


I modified an MFC instance for OpenCascade, by adding some functionality (it was HLR example).

Uses document / visual architecture, while working most of the document class.

Some newer functions do not require a GUI, so the program exits before opening the GUI, which I do Quit (0) by calling CDcast expertise.

My problem is, for our workflow, the MFC application will be called from the Windows Command Line as soon as it is called, it gives back control over the armor and moves happily in the background, even if Whether it opens the GUI or not What I need to do is block the command line, even if the GUI is open or not.

I am reading on CWINAP and CMDFromameed, but if you can make your application block from the command line, I can not understand how to do this.

You can not EXEs are marked as either the console or the Windows program and This Windows program controller is handed over to Windows Manager and keeps the console running.

Your best bet is to have a small console app that calls the build process to launch the Windows app and then simply press on the HP process handle to end it. Waiting object .

Why is it not possible but more technical information is available on The Old New Thing Blog here:



No comments:

Post a Comment