Thursday 15 August 2013

cakephp - Paginator prev not working with Ajax View -


I am having this problem where the previous button of the paginator has been disabled (disabled class) by default, even if I am in the second or the third or any page if I 'id = & gt; PrevPage 'and' id = & gt; Next page 'So it works fine, but I have to make another AJAX request to use it.

I am using it in my AJAX view ..

  & gt; Paginator-> Prev ('& lt;'. __ ('zur'), ​​array ('id' = & gt; 'prevpage'), tap, array ('class' => 'pre-disabled')); ('Id' = & gt; 'next page'), empty, array ('class' => 'next disable'));   

In my controller, I have;

  If ($ this-> request handler-> isAjax ()) {$ this- & gt; Autorander = False; $ This- & gt; Set ('product', $ this- & gt; pagination on page ('product')); $ This- & gt; Set ('page', $ page); $ This- & gt; Render ('ajaxView'); }   

I dazzled a bit which suggested to me that this bug might be ... what is it? How can i forget

I could not find the error, but I am going through the other way to fix the error, Offset ', while I was pagnetizing in the controller, before this error was started, but on the AJAX call' ... / page: 3? By solving the problem by using the request of Q = 'on the other side. Thank you for the greenness for quick improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment