Thursday 15 August 2013

how to run scalatest at package level in Eclipse -


I am using Skalate in Eclipse (Juno) with Scala 2.10, and run a test file in the Run configuration window Has a capacity, a test suite, or a test package. When I right click on the package name in the Explorer window, there is an option to run the package (thus running all tests in that package). However, when I do this, no test goes out and it displays it:

  Warning: -P is disliked and ScalaTest 2.0 has a different (but still Also very good) will be reused for the purpose. Please start to change all the uses of -p to -R The expected test number is: 0 Discovery site: Run is completed in 57 milliseconds. Total number of tests: 0 suits: full 1, canceled 0 test: successful 0, unsuccessful 0, neglected 0, pending 0 all examinations passed   

So, what else do I need to do Can I run all the tests in the package?

This leads the blind to blind, but what did I find when you test classes are same Discovery works, then moves into test classes in the package.

Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment