Thursday 15 August 2013

Can I freeze the header row of a fusion table -


I have found data from 50 states that I would like to display in table format (I have also found it mapped ) But the height of the table is so large that you can not scroll without losing the title line Yes / there are no 13 columns with information, so once you lose that line it is difficult to understand what you Are reading.

I should be able to free the header row so that the data can scroll down it (in both X and Y axes) I thought of using an image at the top of the table, but This does not work when the table is more extensive than the body block.

You note that I'm having trouble with the column width too, because I can not get the last column stretch.

In addition to this, my backup scheme allows users to simply download the table, but I can not determine how to set the link to download the table

Embedded tables use the Google charts table Visualization, which supports a fixed header if you Set the height to see for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment