Thursday 15 August 2013

codeigniter - How to include language files for each module in HMVC? -


I am using CodeIgniter with HMVC and I use the language files for each module except the language files from the CodeIgniter language folder:

Would like to use

Is this possible?

If so, how can I do this?

e.g. I have footer with a structure like this:

  module footer controller footer. Php language English footer.php check footer.php model footer_model.php footer footer.php   

and the footage of this module will be a message in footer.php:

 < Code> $ echo-> lang - & gt; Line ('copyright_message');   

Where the key copyright_message is stored in English for language / english and in a folder in the folder footer.php Will be done / for check

How to apply such code in code HGVC for Igniter?

This really works as a CI tutorial for me;).

No comments:

Post a Comment