Saturday 15 March 2014

c# - How can I set Output cache in Downstream? -


Can I manage a different memory to store my cache content (asp.net output cache instructions) ?

I'm not sure that I understand your question, but the downstream cache is cache-control is controlled by the header, the standard way to use downstream cache is to specify public , i.e. cache-control: public if your < Code> Cache-Control is set to the header Private , it will only be cached by the browser. It is also recommended that you set the maximum age like this: Cache-control: public, maximum-age = 31536000 (which will cache a static resource for one month).

Also note that the lowest-stream cache is any URL? will not cache with the character, so it is recommended that you notify the required parameters in the filename or path.

More information on the Google Developer Blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment