Saturday 15 March 2014

javascript - Google Region Biasing in Jquery Scripting -


Very simple question that I can not see right now, Google here talk about area: < / P>

This uses the following parameters:

  field:   

This code works with im Is doing this:

My question is how can I pass my variable "cryryiso" to this parameter in my script? When I try, nothing changes, so when the Seatriots are set in the US and I type in London, it still does Geocode of London, England. I have heard that this may be a bit unreliable but still I do not think my implementation is correct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

= "Post-text" itemprop = "text">

You should pass field in that way (as you've already mentioned):

  Geocoder.geocode ({address: query, field: SOME_VARIABLE_WITH_REGION_CODE}   

and it should work, though ... it seems that this is not the case and more people have the same problem

This (ugly) solution is to add that address, like this:

As we can see here:

You know , limits , location and area . Since the field is not working, before getting the coordination for the desired area, I Forced of sub Trying to:



No comments:

Post a Comment