Sunday 15 June 2014

android - Why is the 'R' in my Java src files underlined by Eclipse? -


This is a detailed version of what happened. Please have some patience and read it. I think my problem is unique.

In the beginning I had installed the eclipse and followed all the procedures and happily coded my first app. A good day I removed the SDK manager and Android tools got a new update. I tried to install the package. Then, due to my slow nets, something went wrong and the eclipse does not work at all. It has been said that some files have some mess in the form of error messages.

So I re-assumed and followed all the procedures. Workspace and Android SDK were kept in such a way that my projects will be automatically imported. But now the Eclipse R or resource references are underlining in my SRC files. I do not know what to do.

Did you try to open a sample project that is endodized SDK? If there is a problem, then I think you need to update the ADT plug-in. Updating SDK and not having the ADT plug-in caused the problem for me. After updating the ADT plug-in, everything got better

No comments:

Post a Comment