Sunday 15 June 2014

qt - How to support window.print() in a embedded web browser? -


My owner asked me to add a "print" button for an HTML file. Well, the window. Print () But this does not work because the embedded web browser in the software was developed by my company. It can not support the print.

However, I have to support it.

This web browser was using WebKit, and I only knew about QT and WebKit.

How can I apply this feature? For example, how does the web browser work with "window.print"?

Consider sending content of HTML / CSS (or a link) via AJAX to a server side The print server, which then renders the HTML and sends it to the network printer. Another option is to create a browser plugin with NSAPI (C ++). Another option is to embed a Java applet, which takes the HTML, references it, and sends it to the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment