Sunday 15 June 2014

jquery navigation not working in webkit browsers -


I have noticed that navigation on my site does not work in Safari or Chrome (it works fine in Firefox) both In browsers, it appears but click is disabled. What can be the reason and how can I repair it?

ETA for clarity: * In Chrome, the menu will load and you can click, but the page does not scroll to the section as it should and neither the menus scroll manually and walk together In addition, the disk does not appear on the left side, in the Safari menu, but clicks on the disc are completely disabled, as it moves along the sequence.

Apart from this, I'm certain that this is not unique to my machine because it was the second person to bring these problems to my attention (i.e. - the problem is on two separate machines

html

 l <; = "about #"> Manifesta by two different users 
  • Services & lt; / a & gt; & lt; / li & lt; / li & gt; & lt; / li & gt; & Lt; li & gt; & lt; a href & lt; li & gt; & lt; a href = "# contact" & gt; contact & lt; / a & gt; & lt; / li &
  • & lt; l & gt; Lt; a href & gt; & lt; & lt; / a & gt; Lechbook & lt; / a & gt; = "#Optin" & gt; Gift & lt; / a & gt; & lt; / li &
  • css

      nav {position: fixed; right: 9%; top: 55%} nav ul {list-style-typ e: disc; } Nav ul li {text-align: right; color: #fff;} nav ul li.current {color: # 000; }    

    The exact reason why this was happening was not found, but webkit browsers I.e. Chrome and Safari) are notorious for their animation artifacts on rich pages. I look at the files included for slideshows, smooth scrolling, pinries and Google APIs, and some for theme support - I think the browser is too busy managing these CSS to streamline the behavior.

    Since you already have the status: fixed; Instead of creating jquery, I suggest to use jquery to position it at the exact position and its location - correct: 9%; Keep and top: a clear pixel distance depending on the scroll position. For this one million plugins already exist, so I'm sure you can find something that works for you without any effort. Start here :.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment