Sunday 15 June 2014

Variable is changing without the program running -


On the website I am writing, there is an object called a variable called a balance. At one point, I call the set method and change the value of balance for 0. 0 to 100. I saw that there was a problem, when lastly my program was running, the balance amount was back 0. By keeping a break point where it changes, the balance with the code

User.person.balance = Date.Parse (txtBal_Updated.Text)

It goes through the setter and The value of 0 to 100 varies. I stop the program right after this change and use the tracer to see the value of the balance and say 100. But if I look at the balance in the person and balanced it that it is 0. Then when I look back on balance, without 0, without moving me through the program I am very confused how can the value of objects change without running the program.

What's the matter of calling your program? Is this a javascript in a web page? How do you run it?

What is the tracer ?? With which device do you observe the variable?

Your problem strongly determines the scope of the variable you can also experience some of the garbage collection .

You focus on variables In your situation, I suspect the first instrumentation .

No comments:

Post a Comment