Sunday 15 June 2014

OpenCV C++ Drawing and Analyzing Line -


I am working on an OpenCV program which is capable of detecting punches and categories of boxers. At the moment my program goes through all the different image processing, pulls the box containing the boxes on the ROI (regional interest), I get it and calculating these are some properties of each bounding box like area and center point

What I want to do now is to draw a line from each bounding box starting from the center point and analyze that line for its angle and length. Take a look at the image shown to my purpose:

Enter image details here

So hopefully now you have a better observation ........

My question is here that I have such a line in the position of position in a vector How to attract from starting from the end to the end? To analyze this ...?

I did some research on several functions, which draw a line, but none of them seems appropriate for my purpose. Here are some research links:

Apart from this, the arc length, fittlines, clip lines and also seen; Half Transformation

Does anyone tell me which technology best fit my purpose ...?

Hopefully my problem is now well understood

An array Store the frame-by-frame of the tracked object in, store the centroid conditions, then feed it to the polylines () function.

No comments:

Post a Comment