Sunday 15 June 2014

c# - How to populate a dropdownlist using a stored procedure without an objectdatasource -


I am working on a webpage for which different user information is required to be displayed. Many different users will use this page, so the data will be different for each account. I'm new to programming maintenance pages so be stupid with me.

This information is obtained through the stored procedures through the sole object.

I can not use an object data source because my SP DDL requires a parameter (UserId) (unless there is no way to do that, I will not know!) UserId has been caught on page load via aspnet subscription. This DDL needs to be populated as it opens the page. I did some research on populating a DDL but I can not find any examples which I am trying to do.

I need a normal DDL in which a SP should be populated (object and value) parameter (userId), when the page opens, nothing more, nothing less :)

My question will basically be;

This post was a non-typed - a stored procedure for listing datasets and a checkbox that The same principle (warning: your blog post) is:



No comments:

Post a Comment