Sunday 15 June 2014

jquery - Call FancyBox with ID instead of class -


I have a link with a class that looks like a button, ie it has some basic style, padding and A background color etc

  & lt; A href = "mypage.html" class = "blue-button" & gt; Click me & lt; / A & gt;   

I have decided to use the FancyPPS / Fancybox (v2.1) in order to trigger a popup window in an iframe in return.

My issue is the actual code. FancyBox tells me to use ALSO , so I ended up with 2 sections applied on my link and my buttons and Fancybox popups To break the

    

Here is my Fencebox script ...

  $ (".backback"). Fancybox: False, click around: incorrect, 'Overlay color': '# 1C5093', 'Fancybox' ({maxWidth: 510, maxHeight: 510, FIT: true, width: '70% ', height:' 70% ', Overlayopathy ': 0.9}); Can anyone help me?   If possible, I would like to maintain my own "blue-button" class and then I would like to call Fancybox with an ID.  

BTW, I'm learning jQuery (Slow) and Visual Quarterstart Guide. I'm just starting out just really appreciate any help.

You can access your & lt; A & gt; & lt; A href = "mypage.html" class = "callback" class = "blue-button" data-fancybox-type = "iframe" element & gt; Request Call Back & lt; / A & gt;

Set up two squares within the same class attribute (each new class name separated by space) such as:

  & Lt; A href = "mypage.html" class = "callback blue-button" data-fancybox-type = "iframe" & gt; Request Call Back & lt; / A & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment