Sunday 15 June 2014

How do I create a server-side template in Dart where I can set a different for each page? -


First of all, I really like Dart and I'm trying to use it in real projects, but then I I am suppressing the problems where every other web structure has a clear solution but I do not know how to work it in dart.

The problem is that I would like to present several pages using a single base template, where I can set the page title on the server and then serve the browser to the page.

Something like this:

  and lieutenant ;; DOCTYPE html & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Title & gt; {{Custom_title}} & lt; / Heading & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; {{Page_content}} & lt; Footer & gt; Hey, Seth Lad! & Lt; / Footer & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;   

I will then pass the template variable which will change before {{custom_title}} and {{page_content}} Will be back on the browser. Is such a templating solution present anywhere in core dart libraries?

I have seen the stuff, but it appears that these components are & lt; Body & gt; Tags I can easily change it on the client side, but this is a bit of a solution and raises some SEO concerns (since the title page is such an important indicator of content).

Here's an example:

With a comprehensive implementation in many languages Try a dart implementation of the templating syntax used in the form.

  import package: Mustache / mustache dart '; Main () {var source = '{{# name}} & lt; Div & gt; {{Lastname}}, {{first name}} & lt; / Div & gt; {{/ Names}} '; Var template = new template (source); Var output = template.renderString ({'names': [{firstname': 'Greg', 'Last name': 'Lowe'}, {'First name': 'Bob', 'Last name': 'Johnson'} }}); Print (production); }   

Currently focused on client-side development, so many basic server-side features are missing in the Core Library. While taking a look, many community-made packages are available.

See this similar package:

No comments:

Post a Comment