Sunday 15 June 2014

java - POI Excel formula translated? -


I am using German Excel 2007 and therefore the English thread is not automatically evaluated in German excel me The clue is not where the resp. How it works to evaluate English sources

So, I thought I was using German people, but it only throws formulas exposure . Setting the formula directly into CellValue is incorrect, because the content is not evaluated. I thought, maybe I can stop the evaluation stop parsing, but there is no real success for it. I have seen, that I can write my function, but to be honest, I want to use an already created function of Excel.

Can someone give me a hint, how to code COUNTIF in German excel? Zahelenvenen ?

Take a look at this

As stated in the answer, Apache POI does not support many languages, so you have to use English formulas to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment