Sunday 15 June 2014

how can I export a C# application from Visual Studio 2012 to run in other computers? -


I have just made my first C # application in Visual Studio 2012 and I want to export it in some way so others can use it. How can I do this (in computers without Visual Studio 2012) in these computers? I'm new to C # and I could not find anything I could understand. Does someone describe some site with a good (and perhaps instructive) explanation on how it works? I have created C / C ++ programs so far, and I just need the .exe file, but depending on what I can get, I need to use others to send something else to the C # program is. Thank you for the Sori and the supporters for the bad English.

Right-click the project in VS 2012, and publish from the context menu. Select . Publishing a file allows you to become an installer:

  • Choose a location in the file system, in which you want to save the installer
  • [finish ] < / Li> Selected wizard is selected in the first step. Share the installer with the people you want to apply for.

No comments:

Post a Comment