Sunday 15 June 2014

winforms - Progressbar in windows applciation -


I am importing the XML document for the econnect method (Microsoft Dynamic GP) to import the file in a few minutes (10M).

) So I need to show progress bar while importing.

I am submitting the XML file in the form load event

but the problem is appearing after submitting the XML file. Before inserting the XML file, I need to show Progressbar Form (70%). And to submit the XML file, I have to show the progress bar full (100%).

Let me know how I can look .....

  form BarFormobj = new form (); Barformobjes With = 250; Barformobjes Heights = 150; BarFormobj.StartPosition = Forms Startup. Manuel; BarFormobj.Location = New point (450, 200); BarFormobj.Text = "invoice date"; Barformobj Load + = new event handler (barformobj_load); PBar.Location = New system. Drawing.Point (20, 20); PBar.Name = "progressBar1"; PBar.Width = 200; PBar.Height = 30; PBar.Minimum = 0; PBar.Maximum = 100; PBar.Value = 70; BarFormobj.Controls.Add (pBar); BarFormobj.ShowDialog (); PBar.Value = 100; BarFormobj.Controls.Add (pBar); MessageBox.Show ("invoices successfully created");   

Static Zero BarFormobj_Load (Object Sender, EventArgs e)

Very simple solution That code is to set VEE to progress bar after the code that deposits the XML file BarFormobj_load event handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment