Tuesday 15 July 2014

android - How do I get Intellij preview to display my custom view -


How can I get a preview of Intelism to display my custom view? I have a very simple class that overrides text view:

  Public category TouchableTextView TextView {int width; Inti height; Integer position; Public TouchableTextView (android.content.Context Reference, String Text) {Super (Reference); SetTypeface (Typeface.SERIF); SetText (text); SetTextSize (getResources () getDimension (R.dimen.big_text_size)); SetTextColor (.getResources () getColor (R.color.text_dark)); this. Measurement (0, 0); Width = this.getMeasuredWidth (); Height = this.getMeasuredHeight (); }}   

I can definitely use some help on this.

You must overload one of the view class consultants. For example you can provide TouchableTextView (Reference Reference, AttributeSet Attrs) . IDE can not instantiate your view using a constructor with a custom "text" parameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment