Tuesday 15 July 2014

css - Height issue on mobile device -


I'm coding a website for mobile. This is the first time I have done this, so I do not know that I What am i doing

Everything is fine if the text fits to the height of the page, but when it is higher than the altitude height of the mobile screen, the page gets messed up (it adds padding to the right of the page and I have Some white space).

I tried

  body {height: auto}   

and

  body { Height: 100%}   

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong please help. Thank you

I believe your problem is because the screen is automatically fitting because size Closed, to avoid this, you should include this simple part of the code at the top of your page

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1.0" & gt;   

This is freed from the auto-fitting of some mobile browsers. An example of Mozilla is

In addition, take a look at responsive CSS media queries as they are mobile (the best way to handle mobile phones)

Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment