Tuesday 15 July 2014

javascript - How do I access a generated form from a website (java) -


I'm a waiter in the restaurant One of my responsibilities involves including server class and side work. Our company uses hotschedules.com to provide us with scheduling.

I have to enter the website and use the Reports tab. There, a form is presented, where I can select the date, output format etc. Looking at the source code, the form uses javascript to set my selection and prepare a report the way in which the report can be prepared as an Excel .xls file.

I have started looking for w3schools javascript tutorial but nothing specially useful for this specific problem has not been found. In addition, the APIs will not be available for direct access to reporting generators in particular.

My question is:
Is there a way that I can access the report form of my Java program and pass to Javascript to get a .xls file with pre-defined form options . Keeping in mind that I have to enter the username and password manually to access the website.

If someone can give me any advice or links to resources, I would appreciate it. This is the only step in the program that I am writing I do not know how to do it.

Thanks

Why not? You have to inspect HTML, SIP. In the form -tag and its input-field verb ", you can see where the data is to be found. In Method you can see how the data is delivered: in the URL or in the request body. Knowing and how to encode your data, you can write your app in any language.

There will be a simple option in my eyes, for example an uninterrupted browser, which can be used to automate your work

and even simple: Automatically extensions for your browser, for example filling out the form.

So it is up to you that you want to invest time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment