Tuesday 15 July 2014

twitter bootstrap - Android Browser - h1 tags rendering in what looks like wingdings , p tags render just fine -


I have a bootstrap site that is working properly on all browsers.
While browsing on my Android phone, the H1 and H3 tags look like a winged font. I tried to support the custom font and use the same CSS as the paragraph style but it is of no avail.

  h1, h2, h3, h4 {font-family: Raleway, Georgia, Times, Serif; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiage; } P, Blockquote, body {font-family: helvetica, ariel, non-serif; }   

I do not see any post anywhere on this issue. I've seen it on some of my sites, quite upset thanks.

This is a bug in Bootstrap 2.3.1 ()

is my Android Broken on phone (HTC matte) but looks perfect on Chrome on Windows 7. Are @Media Queries to Exclude Chrome Phone Browsers?

Add it to your CSS

>

  h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {text-rendering: auto; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment