Tuesday 15 July 2014

custom roles and user adminstration in ASP.net MVC 4 -


I am implementing my frist web application on asp.net mvc 4 and show me the difference according to my users roles (Show some menus for certain roles and hide them from others) Basically what I want is to manage my users and roles I understand that security is an important part of my application, so I Safe O you do not want to risk the safety I, while other options for it.

My question is, what was previously made on some MVC 4? Is it worthy of a small site for me? (I do not expect more than 50 concurrent users) Is it better to implement my own user administrator? If so, where can I start? What I've found so far is a subscription provider, but I think it's too big for this, rather instead of user registration, new users will be connected by the system administrator.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any feedback would be appreciated!

I would recommend the default membership provider as it does with the use of the best practices of the security industry ( I.e. salted hash) However, if this is redundant, then there is a simple subscription provider called

No comments:

Post a Comment