Tuesday 15 July 2014

How can I create a view like this in sencha touch 2? -


I would like to create a scene in the touch of the SANCHA I am a newbie. Please help me. I can not find a tap event on component.

Enter image details here

My code

  config: {default: {margin: 10}, layout: {type: 'hbox'}, item : 'Vbox'}, item: [{xtype: 'component', flex: 10, html: 'flex: 1', style: 'background-color: light tree'}, {xtype: 'spacer', flex: 1 }, {Type: 'vbox'}, {Xtype: 'component', flex: 10, html: 'flex: 2', style: 'background-color: pink'}]}, {flex: 1, layout} : [[Xtype: 'component', flex: 10, html: 'flex: 3', style: 'background color: orange', handler: funk Action () {console.log ( 'tape!'); }}, {Xtype: 'spacer', flex: 1}, {xtype: 'component', flex: 10, html: 'flex: 4', style: 'background color: light blue'}]}]    

Try Ext.dataview.DataView You will find examples from Github.

No comments:

Post a Comment