Tuesday 15 July 2014

mobile - To continously check for the signal in android and then launch the app -


I am working on a project that receives signals on Android through Bluetooth, when the car engine ignites . Once the Android indicates that the mobile will go for silent mode and disconnect all calls and then send the msg to the caller. The problem I am experiencing is that Android Mobile should continually search for signals, and when it is received, the app that I have coded should start. How to check the signal continuously? Do I have to use Android's concept of service? how to use it? Please help me I am new to Android. It is very important for me ... I have searched a lot in Stakeoverflow, but I did not take anyone for my purpose.

should be used to check

No comments:

Post a Comment