Tuesday 15 July 2014

iphone - Changing bar button appearance causes crash -


I am optimizing MFMailComposeViewController To change its UI, I have detected the UIBarButtonItem and changed it using it:

  [[UIBarButtonItem presence] setTitle: @ "" ];   

I have been crashing in my other classes where I had used UIBarButtonItem with text, I decided to use those custom buttons for the bar button is. I am also using the stock kit in my app and now I am crashing in the twitter login screen when the keyboard appears with the toolbar (next / previous and in the done button).

  1. Is there any way to assign a customview to the ShareKit's Twitter login screen buttons?
  2. Is there a way, other times the button items in my app are crashing? If both are not for the above, then remove those buttons?

    Thanks.

    If we can customize it? < P>

    UIBarButtonItem There is no method for documentation proxy in setTitle .

    In the document, you will find the method

No comments:

Post a Comment