Tuesday 15 July 2014

reporting services - Type Problems with Filter Expression in SSRS -


SQL Server 2008 R2 is using the bid to design the report.

I have a table and I'm just trying to show a certain line that there are better ways to do this, but I am coming across an error with the expression of the filter And how do I get my initial work done, I want to understand the filtering

I used to type the filter expression ("integer" to be typed):

  line number (none) = 1   < P> This error returned:  
  type can not compare system data. String and system. IN 32 I got a solution of it, from 1 to "= 1" has been evaluated as a string to replace 1.  

So I did it:

  Row number (nothing) == 1   

This has not changed anything I have tried the same thing in the first part of the expression:

  = line number (nothing) = = 1  < / Pre> 

It changed the problem of a deployment (still makes, which is disappointing):

  error pvInvalidDefinition: definition of report '/ ReportName' is invalid   

I then subscribed CIN to Roenambar Tried to sum: CINT (Ronamembar (none) = = 1

Then I can apply it, but the error only changes first one:

  Data type can not be compared to system.String and System.Int32.   

No matter what I try here I can not either report or report to me I get an error that I am comparing a string to an int.

royn number one east Coax, so it seems that it should work. I have tried to use the name of the dataset in place "nothing" but this does not change what I see.

I know there are several ways to solve my initial problem, but I am curious why the filter expression is invalid.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

It is better to hide a line with visibilty property. Just click on a text box and visit visibily tab. Now let's go to the expression by clicking on Show or Hands.

Hide this default Then type an expression there to hide the row. = IIf (no (line number = 1), TRUE, FALSE)

Let me know if you have any error

No comments:

Post a Comment