Tuesday 15 July 2014

java - Stopping and Restarting a Stopwatch -


This compares the time to find Square Route using the method of Math. Sqrt and Newton. I'm going to add methods to do that allow the client to stop and restart the stopwatch, but I'm not sure how to do this. Unfortunately, the discovery of other questions did not result in much luck. As it is for a class, I do not want me to be fully answered, but some advice, or a tutorial link, which will be good for completing my goal Thanks for any help. Public class stopwatch {Private finals start long; Public stopwatch () {start = System.currentTimeMillis (); } Public Repeat Time () {Long Time = System.currentTimeMillis (); Return (now - start) / 1000.0; } Public static zero main (string [] args) {int n = integer Paracet (Argos [0]); Double column = 0.0; Stopwatch swMath = new stopwatch (); For (int i = 0; i

It is very good that you are honest about that of a class And that you do not want to respond to it is a good start to learn :)

Here's how I will contact this work:

First of all , I just define the missing method. Again, I start writing (as inline commentary) methods should do. What does it mean to reset the stopwatch, and what does it mean to stop it? You can draw parallel to the "real life" stopwatch, you should start it, and after defining the rules, it will be possible to translate it into code.

It may be a little more precise than your expectation, but I'm sure you will be there with the right attitude, as you think! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment