Tuesday 15 July 2014

html - How can i get Calibri and specified width of table display? -


I'm new to HTML , I search on Google and I get some code snippets I am trying to put a table in my Outlook Email Body:

HTML
  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Table style = "margin: 10px" border color = "black" cell area = "0" cellpadding = "2" width = "300" limit = "1" & gt; & Lt ;! - Content here - & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt; Well, its work is fine, but my needs have changed and I have to:  
  • The specified table width font-size
  • Code> 11 .

    Hello and welcome the unique world of HTML email.

    Calibri is not a common font, so declaring it will not show on all the devices / OS which it is not originally. You have to set a fallback as I did in the example below.

    There is also limited support for margins and it has been completely ignored by Outlook 2013, so avoid the padding or empty table side

    Declaration of Inches also work , So you have to check whether the size of the pixel will be printed / printed during your time.

    Here is a basic table: & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment