Tuesday 15 July 2014

visual studio 2010 - Add Quotes to HTML Attributes -


I have been given an HTML document that was originally created using Word. The generated HTML can use some cleaning and is too long so it is tedious to do it manually. I will also need to do this with other HTML documents from this source in the future so that an easy solution is useful beyond this single frequency .

One of the HTML attributes is unquoted. I want to avoid adding all the quotation marks by hand and looking for an easy way to do this.

Here is a screen shot showing a snippet of the file: Enter image details here

The screen shot is from Visual Studio 2010. Visual Studio recognizes that there is a verification error and adding it is a quote, but I can not find the tool to automatically add quotation marks. Is there a choice in Visual Studio that will take care of adding quotes?

I originally came to ask questions in the visual studio to ask questions, but I'm really looking for a good solution. I'm not stuck in Visual Studio, if there are any other recommendations They will be appreciated.

An HTML clean, a Java package that generates valid HTML / XHTML with tags SOP . Take a look at the net cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment