Tuesday 15 July 2014

html - How to make mobile page fit on the screen once open? -


I have to put together the website for mobile devices, so with the iPhone and various Android problems I have the viewport correct and other settings My goal is to fight that webpage will be coded for specific page, 640 pixels wide then once the open device will zoom it in / out in the width of the screen so that everything is big or small, like device scroll Not since Jhumig / out through pinning.

So I would like to develop it to say the width of 640 px, and on the basis of the device it will have to be raised up or down once it is opened, so if the screen of the device is 960 pixels wide, then in any way This width will automatically scale through the viewport. Is it possible that it has been coded for the predefined width in CSS and zoomed in / out via the device?

If the question is very common then I apologize, if necessary, explain the details.

EDIT: If I understand correctly, the most common approach is to provide some layout versions for the most common screen sizes? Using media queries in CSS provides different values ​​for width, font size, etc.? correct?

If I decide that to go along with the percentage of media queries, the design has been given, I think that there will still be a problem in it. Resizing the fonts in the layout with the text Image is needed and the text needs to be proportional to the image. Apart from this, the percentage width should be taken care of, the height can probably be an issue, because the images also have to be transformed vertically, some parts of the design are required to "fit" each other and it seems that this problem Will be created.

Now if I just create a website of some width, then I say 640px that I should be able to position everything on the screen with pixels, there is no difference from the general non-mobile website.

So I changed the & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = 640" & gt; and the width of page 640 px by creating a width of 640 px of broad container in CSS inside the page. If I understand correctly, this will set the viewport to the exact width of the page. Therefore the page will be created as a non-mobile webpage, the user will need to be scaling by scaling such as a page opens, usually zoomed in / out for some reason. I understand what is happening here or there is some problem with it, it looks at the size of the screen as a predefined size because the viewport is always the same, the page width is fixed and only the scale problem It seems as long as I'm missing nothing.

That's all I need to make the picture and make it the only option, so do not see any scenario (this will be another question).

It would be nice to know your thoughts and I appreciate all the answers till now.

This website is called responsive web design when adjusting to screen size ...

You can easily create this kind of responsive website through CSS3 media queries:

If you are looking for responsive web design If you are Google, you will get a lot of information on this topic. This is really a wonderful way to make your website magnificent on all devices of the small screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment