Tuesday 15 July 2014

filereader - How to check which pattern use in file by java? -


I am reading different files from different operating systems. I have many lines in the file but I got to know that After "\ n" or "\ r" or something like this, when I read the file by following the instructions from

what should I add to the print in the console. I need help. I am trying to read but still need help from experts thanks.

If you are simply printing on the console, you can just use \ n In order to give you a bit background, how many times the files are actually in those two different parts (and when you should manually find or write in a file) in Unix-based systems, \ n files by new lines file Are displayed in. In Windows, new lines are represented by \ r \ n. But when you're printing on the console, \ n will perform properly

Additionally, the sample example you provided is just manually adding a new line so you can say that a new Where is the line Especially in that case, you can mark the new line as long as you are compatible with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment