Tuesday 15 July 2014

sql server - How can I write a query for notification request from application to Database? -


Instead of pulling data, how to push data from a database.

After going through the documents I came to know that I will have to write a question in the application side for notification request, then the DB will register my request in the membership and if there is any change in DB, then it will be subscribed Will check if it is requested, it will send a message to the customer.

This paragraph is from the above link

  With a question submitted for the notification, the customer presents a service name and a broker instance. Each information subscription starts a service broker dialog with this provided service and broker frequency. When the data changes and the result of the query results submitted from the change is affected, a message is sent to this dialog. By sending this message, the customer is notified and the notification membership is deleted. If the customer wishes to be notified of further changes, then it has to be subscribed again.   

Now I do not know how to write a question in the application side for notification request and I do not have a service and a broker allocation from standing I think service and broker instances should be made to the database for information request before query. If so, how to make service and a broker example?

I can see the sys.dm_qn_subscriptions command from the select * DB server for membership. Can anyone help me?

Perhaps you did not fully understand the answer to your previous question, then I would like to clarify some things Try:

I think the service and the charge of the broker need to apply for a notification request in the query before the database. If so, how to make service and a broker example?

Service broker is a component of SQL Server, you can not create an example or create it. You enable it - this is a SQL Server Administrator task to do this.

To create a new service, you must first do this and have a way of communication. Then you

When you make your service, Instant, Activation and other related tasks are handled by the Service Broker.

No comments:

Post a Comment