Tuesday 15 July 2014

ASP.NET Gridview the server tag is not well formed -


I'm just trying to make my gridview editable, which will be filled with data from the database when my program starts , Then it will be connected to the database and the data will be filled with gridview. Now I want to edit the data in it. But when I start my program, I get an error "The server tag is not created properly." Of course I am looking for some solutions and the most common mistake, which was used instead of ", but I am already using".

This is my code:

  & lt; Asp: GridView id = "griddb" runat = "server" AutoGenerateEditButton = "true" cellpadding = "4" EnableModelValidation = "true" ForeColor = "# 333333" gridline = "none" & gt; & Lt; AlternatingRowStyle BackColor = "White" /> & Lt; FooterStyle BackColor = "# 990000" font-bold = "true" ForeColor = "white" /> & Lt; HeaderStyle BackColor = "# 990000" font-bold = "true" ForeColor = "white" /> & Lt; PagerStyle BackColor = "# FFCC66" ForeColor = "# 333333" Horizontal Alliance = "Center" /> & Lt; RowStyle BackColor = "#FFFBD6" ForeColor = "# 333333" /> & Lt; Selected light BackAcllor = "# FFCC 66" font-bold = "true" Foreclosure = "navy" /> & Lt; Columns & gt; & Lt; ASP: TemplateField headerText = "name" & gt; & Lt; Itemmetlet & gt; & Lt;% # Eval ("nickname")%> & Lt; / ItemTemplate & gt; & Lt; EditItemTemplate & gt; & Lt; Asp: text box id = "textbox1" runat = "server" text = '& lt;% # Eval ("lastname")% & gt; & Gt; & Lt; / ASP: text box & gt; & Lt; / EditItemTemplate & gt; & Lt; / ASP: TemplateField & gt; & Lt; / Column & gt; & Lt; / ASP: GridView & gt;   

The following snippet has been marked as an error:

  & lt; Asp: textbox id = "textbox1" runat = "server" text = '& lt;% #Eval ("alias")%> '& Gt;   

thanks in advance

words and words need words The location between them in the tag Actually, the space added between most tag elements is required, try this tag instead, note that I've added some positions between the elements of the tag.

  & lt; Asp: textbox id = "textbox1" runat = "server" text = '& lt;% #Eval ("alias")%> '& Gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment