Friday 15 August 2014

linux - Stop Raspberry Pi from running program at boot -


I was trying to figure out how to run a program on boot, but after realizing this program It's an infinite loop, I have no way to get out, or back to the terminal. OK, when I give PI power it's just right for the program on a black background. I do not remember what I did to run it in boot, I believe I just added some code above some place that says "get out of 0" and says "esek" below. I do not remember that I got it here too. (I'm new to Pie and Python and just playing almost completely.)

If someone can either remove this program or help me be able to edit it So I can fix it infinite loop which will be great, I neither have to write the SD card completely with a fresh raspbane. But like I said that I can not do anything on boot, and Ctrl + C does nothing and neither Ctrl + Alt + Delete EDIT: When I put an SD card in my computer, I see a list of 11 files: Bootcod CMDline Config FixUp FixUp Cocked Issue Kernel Col.Cartdown Kernel_America start.elf start_cd.elf

None of these Nothing says ...

P> Simple idea is to turn on PI, unplug the SD card and plug it into your desktop, (again) move the script and reboot it again.

In the scripts /etc/init.d/...//> code>. These scripts are called init process, the first process on Linux machine (PID: 1)

but init does not start all the scripts in /etc/init.d . It depends on the run level, there are 7 on the Debian system

There is a name for every run level in which there is a folder:

  /etc/rc0.d .. /rc6.d   

The softlines are stored for scripts from /etc/init.d.

To delete a script from being executed on every boot, you will remove all links from that link folders Typically this is done using the update-rc.d tool on Debian system:

  update-rc.d Remove NAME_OF_INIT_SCRIPT   

You should also take a look at the file /etc/rc.local

No comments:

Post a Comment