Friday 15 August 2014

python - how to establish in models file that a django model should be defined as NOT NULL? -


In my models.py file, I will clearly state that certain fields in my model be defined as tap Like mySQL code will be

  create table Minion_job (MyColumn VARCHAR (50) NOT tap, ...., ....);   

Instead of what is

  create table Minion_job (MyColumn VARCHAR (50), ...., ....);   

I found that the models have special optional fields, especially in this case for the vacant and zero, these modifications, but I am not able to figure it out on the basis of my googling How to implement those areas in your models.py file (or otherwise get the desired effect).

You mean:

  class sth (models.model): Somefield = models.CharField (max_length = 20, tap = false, empty = false)   

:) I'm glad I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment