Friday 15 August 2014

user interface - how to extract data/figure from GUI Matlab? -


I have this matlab GUI (I'm not definitely made), and I have been around for almost a week Seeing how I can successfully draw figures from its success, I am at the end of my mind and wondering if anyone can help?

I want to be able to copy this data (and save it to the desktop to remove data later), or copy the data in a form that I can manipulate and save. Can i I thought I would put a GUI if someone wants to give it a shot and help (I want someone cash cash if they can help me!):

In this way, you create this image:

  1. Open spec_gui
  2. Click the file, open, select FocusedInfinity.mat
  3. "Calculate" Press
  4. push button

    A. "XY Profile" & amp; "DimSum" with the Alem slider set to "1"

    B. "XY Profile" & amp; "DimSum" top window with an "alpha" set for "5"

  5. will display an image:

     Enter image details here

    Here's how I attack it.

    1. Open the shape in the GUIDE. Right click and guide
    2. Opens the GUIDE editor in that way: < Img Src = "https://i.stack.imgur.com/D927t.png" alt = "GUIDE">

    3. Right click the Calculate button and select Property Inspector . right click properties

    4. Then you can see the properties, Check any type of callback inspector

    5. Click on callback worksheet with pencil icon and it brings the editor with spec_gui.m and calcbtn_Callback .

       % --- In the Caliban executed button press function Calbutton Encocol (H object, Event Data, Handle) H = handle. H.nu = linspace (h.extfreq (1), h.extfreq (2), h.n_freq); [Handles Pilist, Handlaidata] = Speckle ('nfile', 'temporary', 'spec', hspc, ... 'gamma', hmmma, ng ', hnn mod,' new ', hnu ., 'Np', hn_r, 'mute', 1, ... 'dim', 1: hn_dim, 'm', hm, 'carriage', h cirt); Handles.file = 'temp.mat'; Handle = update_data (hobcat, [], handle); Update (HOBJECT, [], Handle);       

      This is what calculates the figure, you can repeat the process to see that "XY profile" & amp; "DimSum" and Alem Slider are callbacks and what they do will be a bit of work, but you will get it otherwise S here is to help: -)

No comments:

Post a Comment