Monday 15 September 2014

Add audio in windows phone -


I want to insert the audio into my project and when I navigate to another page it can not stop it, Can not use what I have found? Please help me.

Thank you very much.

You can use MediaPlayer instead.

First, add the next statement to your code file:

  using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; Using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media;   

Then add the next code where you want to play audio. Change the URI string with one for your file:

  FrameworkDispatcher.Update (); Song Songs = songs.Fruuri ("Songnam", New Uri ("Songurai", Uricund, Relative Oresolute); // Replace your audio file with URI MediaPlayer.Play (song);   

If you navigate to another page, the audio will continue to run, but you will stop if you exit the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment