Monday 15 September 2014

java - RollingEncryptedFileAppender for logback? -


I have searched the document for an appendor that will encrypt the log messages in the local file. The SSLSARCSSPAPPadera actually seems like I want to exclude the part that sends the log message to a remote server. I just want encrypted logs in a local file using an SSL key. I know that I can write my own implementation, but if possible I am reusing the existing one already. By now I can not find anyone.

Is there an appendor, or an encoder that can be used in conjunction with the rolling file adapter, which allows encrypting (with SSL keys) log messages instead of the remote server file system?

First of all, you need to note that SSL / TLS is not encryption algorithm; it has many cryptographic techniques There is a way to secure the network connection on the basis. What you want to do to encrypt your logs (like AES), so that they can be decrypted with other tools. Symmetric encryption is only one of the technologies used by SSL / TLS.

But there are no such out-the-box implementations in AAAIK, lockback.

You write a securefeder that will copy the messages before handing over the real logging to the classic appenders .

Encryption is not easy, see:

Note that you do not have to keep the secret key and encrypted log PN the same server, the encrypted logs will not be very secure If the secret key is available to everyone.

Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment