Monday 15 September 2014

Facebook Ads creative object returns story_id that throws a GraphMethodException 100 error -


I am creating a data warehouse that pulls data from both OGSE Insights and Advertising APIs.

Problem: I ask for creative objects in the advertising API that gives the story_id field for 27 ads. I am able to do an OG question for story_id and have received a valid response. However, some story_ids are returned for most story_id I get the GraphMethodException for

Creative query:

The token has been exchanged with the user who created the ad Created and the advertiser role on the page on which story_id was posted ( based on object_id, the creative has the following scope: ads_management email manage_pages offline_access read_insights

Creative query return:

{"url_tags": "", "story_id": "123 - example", "p ",", "Name": "456 - example", "name": "deleted", "run_states": deleted, "preview_aric": "deleted", "count_current_adgroups": Removed, "id": "deleted", "creative_id": "Question for Story_id:

I tried There is 2 tokens, the same as before, and the other is for a user who has played read_insights on the project and has the following scope: ads_management manage_pages < / Code> read_insights

Story_id Returns the query:

{"error": {"message": "Get unsupported request.", "Type": "Graphmethod", "Code": 100}} Kquote>

It seems that there are many posts on the error GraphMethodException The common problem is that the token is from someone who is restricted from viewing content (page age wall, targeted Post, Act) However, I feel that I should have full access to the page based on my privileges. I tried to validate the page manager by doing the same query, which also returned the GraphMethodException error

then there is a net trap - how can I create a constructive Story_id for which I did not receive a valid feedback?

Thanks guys, <

PS - I tried to ask a question of 456_123 ( paged_postid post) and asked me Still having the same results

This exception is not related to the necessity to use the permissions, but its meaning It can also be that the object can not be reached.

For example, it is possible that a creative reference has been removed which is a story. In this case, you will not be able to read the story details from the graph API and this exception will be thrown.

You should check whether the story exists or the page under which this story was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment