Monday 15 September 2014

javascript - jQuery: check if checkboxes are checked -


When I submit a form, I want to highlight an unchecked checkbox. I have received a total of six checkboxes in the .new_order , and I have started writing the function but I'm stuck on how to each .new_order Uncheck checkbox in.

  $ ('# orderconfirm'). Click (function () ($ ('. Modal .modal-body .New_order: checkbox'). (': Uncontrolled') {$ (this) is .addClass ('Highlight');}}); < / Code>  

Will this code be repeated through each checkbox? I feel as if I'm missing something. Also, disable this code until each code is checked up to the check box Any help would be great!

at the end of your selector : no ((check Used) Try to hit, .addClass () returned to add the class to all objects.

  $ ('# orderconfirm' ). (Function () {$ ('Modal .modal-body .new_order input: checkbox: no (: check)') .addClass ('Highlight');});    

No comments:

Post a Comment