Monday 15 September 2014

facebook graph API - getting wall posts -


I'm having trouble reading the Facebook Graph API and reading my wall post.

I created a Facebook app and now has an App ID and App Sector, using them, I will get an access_toc via this URL:

Example : Access_token = 12313231321312312312

So I call here:

However, the result I see is not a list of objects on my wall. Example I have created a post today and it is not in that result, the only thing listed there that I had added about 2 weeks ago, and nothing else.

If I went there and typed / MYFACEBOOKID / submitted in the feed and submitted, then I would like to see the full result. How do I get the above (using app cop etc.) If I I am copying Access_token from the page and putting it in my URL, I also get the full result.

So what am I thinking? Do I need to add permissions somewhere, so can I get the same result using the AppID / AppSecret method to request access_token?

Or do I use access_token from the Explorer page in my code?

There is no answer to grab access tokens from the graph explorer. You can check though and see whether the access token (select the app, not the graph) is the same, which you get with the URL. For authorization url, have you tried something like this?

"

This works well for me, so it is worth the effort. I also have to see that it can still be done (as far as I can see that bad behavior is not considered). Yes you need permission in other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment