Monday 15 September 2014

osx - How to locate an sqlite database using the sqlite3 command shell in mac? -


I have a SQLite database that needs to be changed. I would like to use the sqlite3 command shell which is included on the Android ATT bundle. I am not very familiar using sqlite3I tried to add the SQLite database inside the ADT bundle, where the sqlite3 command gets a shell and input in the command opens the following command

.databases < / Code> - No database available <<>

select * from dbname; - Error: No such table:

By the way, the extension of the file dbname.sqlite

I tried to study this link : But this can not seem to be done.

SQLite does not have the concept of multiple databases, like SQL Server does, for example.

Just name the database file to run SQL file executable.

  Sqlite3 mydb.sql    

No comments:

Post a Comment