Monday 15 September 2014

osx - What does "You should probably `chown` them" mean? -


I have just installed a homebrew when I run alcoholic doctor I get it

  WARNING: Some directories are not writeable in / usr / local / share / man. This can be done when you install "Pidoo installation" software that is not handled by homebrain if any alcohol is present in these directories Attempts to add location information to any one of the users, during the link phase The stall will fail. You probably should be encouraged: / usr / local / share / man / de   

Should you cut 'em'? Can anyone tell me what the homebrew wants to do?

OK, hence chown to change ownership of a file to unix There is a command.

Homebrew is asking me to change the ownership of / usr / local / share / man / de so that homebrew writes it Homebrew runs with the same permission as I would So, the owner of the file himself should solve the problem in this way.

Fixes the following issues:

  sudo chown $ (whoami) / usr / local / share / man / de    

No comments:

Post a Comment